- Responsible for the design management and support construction management for HVAC and plumbing (including HVAC, plumbing, firefighting, compressed air system, etc.).
- Collect customer’s requirements, and assist on concept design or construction drawing design;
- Prepare technical requirements and support procurement;
- Review construction drawings, shop drawings, material samples and other technical documents;
- Manage the design changes and review the related quantities and costs;
- Check the construction quality and resolve design issues;
- Support other work of design manager and project manager.
- Education: Bachelor degree, major in HVAC;
- Good written and spoken English;
- About 5-8 years in HVAC design experience / construction management experience is preferred;
- Familiar with local professional standards, experience in foreign projects is preferred;
- Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination ability.